top of page
The Chair for an Artificial Dialysis Patient
1. "Getwell Vibromusic System":
by Tachiesu Parts Co Inc.
To set back and to try to be relaxed during treatment, in spite of being forced to stay there and to maintain the same posture on it for a couple of uncomfortable hours or more, not being allowed to leave a kidney machine or even to move out.
trademark registered by TACHI-S CO., LTD.
Relaxation, Meditation & HEALING
2. The L-VISIC Chair with lighting, music and vibration mixed effect for maximum relaxation:
by Light and Sound Lab of Aishin Inc.
Fully surrounded by well controlled lighting, audio music and the down to the earth, inaudible 16 Hz super frequency of VISIC.
trademark registered by AISIN CO., LTD.
3. The "Sound Cure" Chair:
by Living Technology Inc.
An electronic muscle massage chair with VIBRO transducers beneath the bottom
trademark registered by Living Technology ompany CO., LTD.
4. "VILLA-RELAX HMR-100:
by Omron Co. Ltd.
trademark registered by OMRON Corporation
5. "FeelBeat", VIBRO Chair System by Panasonic
Seat Pad Type ☞
trademark registered by Panasonic Corporation
6. "Active Sonic Chair" , VIBRO Chair System by Sony
trademark registered by Sony Corporation
VISIC Bed & Tatami Mat
7. "ONJYO" Tatami Mat
by Naruse Tatami Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
trademark registered by Naruse Seijyou Inc.
8. VISIC Bed for a Patient of Medical Treatment in Doctor's Office:
by Miyou Co. Ltd.
Treatment bed in clinic/hospital doctor's office
trademark registered by MIYO Co. Ltdn
9. VASIC Water Bed:
by Better Life Planing Co. Ltd
It enables a sleeper to feel ultra low base frequencies on a water filled bed pad and helps fall into deep sleep with full fledged vibration effects.
trademark registered by Better Life Planning Co. Ltd
Relaxation at a Community Hall
10. Hot Springs "Marine Spa" in Atami, Japan
trademark registered by Marine Spa Atami
11. Open Area for Meeting & Healing to Enhance Health, "YU-RA-RA!"
at Shizuoka-Pre., Japan
trademark registered by Shizuoka-shi Fureai Kenkou Zoushinn Kan Yu Ra Ra
12. VISIC Bed Pad
trademark registered by Acouve Lab Inc
VISIC Portable Cusion
13. Regularly Scheduled Concert called "Let's Hear Music with Your Body (Skin)!"
by Pioneer Electronics Corp. Ltd.
trademark registered by Pioneer Corporation
14. MULTIVIB Cushon, "GaigaCare AS" of Norway
For Vibro Acoustic Therapy develoed by Dr Olav of Norway and widely utilized all over the world.
trademark registered by Multivib Corporation
15. Sound Vibration "Alphata"
by Futech Electronics Corp. Ltd.
trademark registered by Futek Electronics Co.,Ltd
Entertainment & Event
16. Linear Shinkansen Museum
with speaker-less Sound System, in Nagoya-city, Japan
trademark registered by Linear Shinnkansen Museum
17. Car Racing Theater at Suzuka Circuit, at Suzuka-City, Japan
trademark registered by Linear Suzuka Circuit Ltd
18. 4D Theater at Brigestone Pavilion at World Motor Show
trademark registered by Bridgestone Corporation
19. Ghe-Ghe-Ghe! Specter & Monster Pavilion
of Mr. Mizuki Shigeru
trademark registered by Yanoman Corporation
20 Inamura Village Fire Memorial Pavilion at Wakayama Pre. Japan
trademark registered by Hirogawa-town
21. Railway Museum, at Ohmiya City, Japan
trademark registered by Railroad Museum
22. Hitachi Metal Co. Ltd's Bus Test Ride Booth, at Tokyo Motor Show 2005
trademark registered by Hitachi Metals Ltd.
23. Helicopter Simulation Ride at Tokorozawa Aviation Museum, Tokorozawa-City, Japan
trademark registered by Tokorozawa Avation Museum
24. 3D Theater of "Beyond Time and Space!" at Mitsubishi Minato Mirai Engineering Pavilion,, in Yokohama, Japan
trademark registered by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
25. Arcade Game Machine "STARHORSE2" developed and marketed by Sega Enterprise
trademark registered by SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd.
26. Ghe-Ghe-Ghe! 3D, Amazing Specter &
Monster Paradise Pavilion of Mr. Mizuki Shigeru, at Sakai Minato City, Japan
27. "Cryptic Cave Sounds!" of Lost
Mystery MAYA Civilization at Happy Valley, in Beijing City, China
28. The Haunted House at Hanayashiki, Asakusa, Tokyo
29. 3D Sound Experience Learning System, "Japanese Literature Series", at Saitama Modern Literature Pavilion, Saitama Pref. Japan
30. "The Ancients" Pavilion, at Aomori Sannai Maruyama Historical Spot, in Aomori Pre.
31. "Small Kids World," a coin-operated
32. A Portable 3D Sound Attraction Unit. built in a transport containe （12 or 32 audiences)
VISIC 4D Theater
33. VISIC 4D ThHeater
Electro-Magnetic Motion Ride System
34. "Playing with a Net Surfer"
of WAVE Technology, the River Rafting Simulation, at Ishikari-River Flood Control Museum, in Hokkaido
bottom of page